Monday, October 6, 2008

For my son

I love you more as time goes by.
I love you so much it makes me cry.
I love you without holding you at night.
Your little faces shines, you are my light.

We can't wait to have you home.
Your bed sits empty and alone.
Your room is filled with toys and clothes.
I just can't wait to kiss your nose.

The love I feel for you is strong.
The wait for you has been too long.
My patience is tired and my heart just aches.
I'll stick it out whatever it takes.

Time has passed, we are so close.
The pictures of you have helped the most.
I wait each day to get the news.
But all this red tape, gives me the blues.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful : )

Colleen said...

That is so nice. You should frame that for the nursery.

Love it...
Col

jennamarie said...

I emailed you...but this is so beautiful. I'm sure your heart breaks each day you don't have him....but as soon as you do your heart will be all better. You are such good parents already. I agree with colleen above...you should frame it for his room! How precious.