Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Once a month

It looks like I'm only posting once a month, the reason, I don't have much to say. No news on the baby. There was one little girl referral in March and one family is in country now picking up their little boy. The more families start to travel the more we will learn about the process in country.

In other news, I have decided to compete in a triathlon. I was already in the process of getting ready to play outdoor soccer starting at the end of this month. I was also getting in shape for my trip to Vegas with the girls in 15 days. Now, I need to intensify the workouts and the quantity of them. Chris is getting ready for his regular season of softball. He and the team have already competed in a tournament and are trying to get in batting practice as much as possible. So we both have things to keep our minds off this adoption process. We are in the waiting part and with nothing to keep our minds busy all we do is think about how long it's taking. My triathlon is June 1 and softball starts end of the month?? Not sure on that.

We will be keeping our fingers crossed that we hear something soon and will let everyone know when we do.

1 comment:

Brian K said...

We are keeping our fingers crossed! Good luck in the triathlon.
Brian