Monday, November 24, 2008

Shout outs

I just want to give a shout out to my older brother and his girlfriend Amy who recently gave birth to their daughter, Avery Olivia. I can't wait to see and hold her. Another grandchild for the parents to fawn over.

I also want to say Happy 50Th Birthday to Chris's Mother. We are all very thankful she agreed to come to dinner where we were all waiting to surprise her.

Lastly, I want to express our sadness with the departure of our agency coordinator, Rachel. She has been a great comfort to us in times of uncertainty and of course, a joy to speak with in times of joy. We will greatly miss her and wish her all the luck in her next adventure. We will miss sharing our news with her.

Have a great turkey day. Don't eat too much. Good luck to those who plan to shop the next day.

No comments: