Sunday, August 17, 2008

New blog items

We have decided to start adding some articles for people to read to understand all the things we may experience but have trouble explaining to everyone. You will see a new item Helpful Articles on the left. I plan to post any articles that I feel not only do we benefit from but you reading this will find interesting as well.

It has been hard to answer all the questions, sometimes because it takes so much time, other times because we don't have the answer. I hope some of the articles will help everyone with some of those questions you ask and those you maybe afraid of asking.

Those of you that know me, I'm a private person and this blog is really the best way to get answers from me so I'm trying my best to help us all.

Happy reading.

No comments: