Wednesday, August 6, 2008

He's sick.

We received news on Monday from the agency that Nieman and 3 other children from his orphanage are sick. They felt they might have pneumonia so they were taken to the local hospital to get treatment.

Tuesday, we found out he did have confirmed pneumonia and was receiving oxygen treatments to help his breathing. Today, we heard he is doing much better. We are receiving very little information from the Dr., but the agency assures us that if it was more serious they would give us the details.

It's been a bumpy ride over the last two weeks for the family. My mom has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. I was hit in the head by a basketball from one of my patients, accidentally, and received a slight concussion and now Nieman is in the hospital. So we need some good wishes and prayers, if so desired.

I will post more when we hear more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear your little guy is sick. I will be praying for him and your family.

A said...

We will keep Neiman in our prayers and your family. We hope his health improves quickly!

Andrea
waiting for Brodie

Colleen said...

I am praying for him and all the families. My heart sunk when I hear the news of the illness. Hang in there.

Colleen
waiting for Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Always praying...keep us updated!!!