Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The wait goes on

We are still anxiously waiting to hear from the agency. There have been 7 referrals so far this month. That is a record since we've been with the agency. The agency hopes to be able to refer just as many next month, however, the holiday may slow it down. What holiday you may ask? Many of you have heard of Chinese New Year well, it is similar. Vietnamese call it Tet (their version of the New Year.) The country shuts down for 1 week at the beginning of February to celebrate. I will post more on the Holiday in the next week.

We are trying to finish the baby's room. Chris needs to replace the ceiling and started to remove all the finish work. Unfortunately, his foot was injured and we now will have to wait until he is out of his cast and started PT. This will be helpful to me because I'm still torn on the room color. Right now, it's yellow and I think I want to change it to sage green. It works with both a boy or a girl. I have narrowed down the theme of the room, Classic Winnie the Pooh. Some of the things I have registered for at Target are the Classic Winnie the Pooh and it has a sage undertone.

I will post more on the upcoming holiday and how we will be celebrating with the baby next year. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for good news, SOON.

No comments: