Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year. A new year brings good news from our agency. They have referred 4 more babies, 3 infant boys and 1 infant girl. I will not know how far up the list we move until the families identify themselves. I have based our standing on the list of the other families who are active in the agency chat room. The agency stated that some of the families referred these children are not active in the chat room. I don't know what that means because I go to the chat room but I don't post in the conversations, so does that mean I'm not active. As many of you know I have a pseudo waiting list, it is based on information from the chat group. One member put together a database where each family could put where they were at in the process. I have made my list from that database. It's not completely accurate but of the referrals so far it's been right on so I have been relying on it.

Chris and I are hoping that 2008 will be our year. Our ten year anniversary, a new baby and a happily ever after.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will get your wish. You 2 will make great parents!

Anonymous said...

This is great. Now I feel like I'm closer to the action and knowing what is going on. Can't wait for that trip to Vietnam.

Love ya,
Aunt Gail