Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I know this blog is mostly about Nieman (who turned 16 months yesterday), but today is a very special day. It is our 10 year anniversary and I wanted to let Courtney know how much she means to me. It doesn’t seem that long ago on a bright sunny Saturday afternoon that we began our life together. She is a wonderful person with a good heart and great sense of humor (all be it weird at times). We have had ups and downs like all married couples, but I would certainly say the ups far out weigh to downs. These last 10 year have been the greatest and with the addition of Nieman to our family I can see the next 10 being even better.

Love you and 10th Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love you, too. I am so happy to be your wife and spend these last years by your side. I can't wait to be a parent with you. Happy Anniversary.

I love you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you both! I met you guys 10 years ago this month...shortly before your wedding (I believe at the "Lodge"). Cheers to you in your next 10!